The remarkably clear resolution of the MedRx Video Otoscopes is particularly helpful when comparing a clean ear canal with normal eardrum to a canal that has excessive cerumen, foreign bodies, external otitis, PE Tube status, cholesteatoma, TM perforations or other abnormalities.
Store pictures in NOAH, retrieve results easily for followup visits showing the patients their progress.
The Complete Package: Otoscope Probe, High Resolution Color Camera, Light Source and Software
MedRx Video Otoscopes:
- Capture, View and Store Digital Images
- Perform an Otoscopic Examination and Place the Probe Microphone Tube in the Ear Canal
- Conveniently Shows a List of Captured Pictures, Comments and Previews of the Selected Images
- View a Picture then Zoom In and Enhance it
- User Friendly, NOAH & TIMS Compatible
- An Integrated Video Module is Standard in all MedRx Software